Lulu Felix Puppies

Lulu Felix Puppies
2 week puppies

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lulu Puppies April 17th 2011

Lulu and Felix are proud parents!  We have girls and boys with colors of black, and black and silver.  So far it looks like maybe 1 mini and the rest are toys and teacups.  She had very small puppies this litter.  I am so excited!  Will be posting the sexes and colors of each puppy on my next post. 

Lulu is doing well and is a wonderful mother.  Her puppies all look healthy and are nursing well. 

Deposits are taken for first choice of puppies!  Make sure to get your's in when you pick one out.
I currently have 2 deposits for girls.  They are the first to go normally so get your's in quickly if you are wanting a little girl.

I love the boys especially for their loving personalities and loyalty.  Take care everyone and I'll talk to you soon. 

Jennifer of Jennipoo Puppies

No comments:

Post a Comment