Lulu Felix Puppies

Lulu Felix Puppies
2 week puppies

Sunday, April 17, 2011

New puppies arived this morning for Lulu and Felix 4-17-11

Lulu has 6 new babies!  3 girls and 3 boys all are doing well. 

We have 1 black and silver teacup girl and one black teacup girl, 1 black and silver toy girl
We have 1 black and silver toy boy and 1 black teacup boy and 1 black toy boy

I will post some photos on my facebook account and on here if I can figure it out.  : )

Have a wonderful day I know I will!
Jennifer of Jennipoo Puppies
512-418-6935

$200 deposit(NON-REFUNDABLE) will hold your puppy for you for 8weeks.  You must pay cash when you pick up your new baby.  I potty train as much as possible to paper and to the outdoors.  They will learn from my crew of 9 schnauzers who live here already. 

I do first shots at 8weeks and wormings periodically while they are in my care.  Let's pray for a no flea season this year : )

call me if you want to send a deposit to make sure the puppy is still available.  First come first serve on puppy deposits.  All deposits received will be deposited imediately.  Absolutely no refunds.  Deposits will roll over to the next litter should you change your mind.  ***NO DEPOSIT REFUNDS****

No comments:

Post a Comment